The Trick Is To Speak For The Project

I am a marketer at heart. But my trick is to speak for the UnRisk project.

Projects…things to be created, financed and shipped. Sometimes they influence a life, other times, they fade. UnRisk influences my business life.

In the later 90s I helped getting a contract from a London based trading desk of an American bank: pricing of sophisticated convertible bonds.

Lucky for me, cooperation shifted from a one time cooperation to long-term affiliation in an exciting project. UnRisk.

It's different building a consortium from conducting someone else's project - you jointly get the idea, see an outcome, share a vision, build the technology, build the tools, plant the seeds for growth, are selected or rejected, your clients shape you and your ideas, the tools build you, you identify your "dream client"and "dream partner",  you refine your brand promise,  you stop listening to focus groups only, you know the financial impact of your decisions, you get the cash flow right…you reinvent your technologies and tools…

UnRisk, as Andreas pointed out in his post yesterday, has many faces.

I'm proud that it matters, that it's different in many aspects, that we got out of the niche very early, that it has a bright future…I'm part of the project.

The trick is to represent the project.